Thursday, February 11, 2010

Internship at INTEL (4th Day)

Its so fast!!! Today is d 4th internship at INTEL

Everything goes smoothly...

smthng interesting is..i receive another any pao from senior manager...RM 10...siok!...

10am i attended a meeting,conducted by an american controller,Dave.
He is kind and humble,posing two Controller position: Financial controller and Engineering Controller,im his FAN in my department(operation finance).he is oni 40y/o,and able to pose two high position in INTEL,AMAZED!!!(hope someday i wil same like him)lolz!

1pm-im so lucky today.i hv the chance to visit the production floor.Y im lucky?
Cz entrance of procuction floor r oni allowed to engineer and technician.Officer r restricted to enter into production line,unless gt approval from senior manager.
Bt as an intern,i was approved by my senior manager to enter into prod floor,effective from today until end of my internship.
i learnt alot in prod line.
start from nxt week, i wil coduct my curvey in prod floor and my pc wil be arrived by nxt wk friday.yeepy!^_^

3pm-i attended another meeting.dicussed about cost saving...i learnt alot as well...


Actually, tml i wil start on leave until nxt friday for cny celebration....mayb i wil extend my leave until 22jan...lolz...lazy to work during cny...
so u all cn call me yam cha during cny...those already married dun 4gt to gv me ang pao ya!!!haha...

i thk i wil nt update my blog unitl 22jan...erm...tats all from me...

Happy Chinese New Year and valentine day...

Haiz...stil single,oni celebrate cny...dun celebrate valentine day...those who stil "yat ji gong"(single), call me if u feel lonely...i here...lolz!!!

nw 455pm...i wan bck hostel to pack my thing...wil bck my lovely SP tonite...

ok...bye...^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment