Friday, March 5, 2010

4th week at Intel (Friday)

Today "eating snake" for whole day...i facebooking,youtube+ing,and blogging...do nothing for whole day...oni "attended" online training in my own cubicle for 40 minutes...means today oni contribute 40 mins for my company...lolz...i think i should change my nick name d...i should be named 'King Cobra'...

1130am: went queensbay for lunch wf colleague at 'Johnny'...then walk around...until 230pm oni bck to Intel...then we went canteen to claim our lunch subsidy RM2...i claimed 'Morigold Peer Fresh...after drank it oni bck office...whn reach my cubicle and on my PC...OMG! i realized tat almost 3pm...i took 3 n half hours for lunch...lolz...not oni these...1 of my colleague ask me whether wan to leave early,around 430pm...i would feel "SHY" if i reject him...so i followed wat he asked lo...u see...hw obidient am i...LMAO...(normally friday intellier wil leave office earlier, not oni me)

330pm: i immediately bck my hostel to pack my thing...thn bck Intel again...whn reach Intel it was around 405pm...waiting to bck my lovely hometown , ''ASS PEE"...lolz...

Tats y i owaz claimed tat i enjoy my internship at Intel...summore gt a lot of pretty girl...especially in Finance Department...lolz...today really felt happy...cz tonite cn hv dinner wf my papa n mama...

okay...tats all to be shared today...
nw 445pm...over my planned-time to leave office d...

buhbye...

^_^


Regars,
King Cobra Goh

No comments:

Post a Comment