Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hiking at Cherok Tokun with colleague

Date:6 march 10

Vanue: Cherok Tokun, Bukit Mertajam

Cameraman: Ben



Before hiking...all "hyperactive"...some "Hao lian"(like me,with orange towel)...lolz...








Lau and me leading...Ben took pic from behind...




Half way we took a rest...

From left: me, Ben,(the dark-blue shirt 1 i 4gt his name d)lolz...








from right: Lau


Rest...


Half way...



u see...Tua Pek Kong...

one of the preetty girl (pink) from finance dept...


No racial discrimination among INTELliers...
The top of Cherok Tokun...
u see hw "MAN" we are...(dun vomit if u dun agree, give face ya...)


finally reached...

After hiking...all tired...u see "Tua Pek Kong" appear again...lolz!

From left: Wilson, me , Lau
wilson is my teammate in ops finance, we r under a same manager, he is my best frenz in intel...i treat hin as my sifu...cz he is ACCA Affiliate...
Middle:Jason (internship co-ordianator)
Black: Ah Kong ( organizer of this event)


Both of them r single and available,contact me if u interested...

These few days bz wf my stuff...so jz upload some pic to share wf u all...nthg special can be shared as every goes smoothly...and i enjoy every moment while having intership in this company...^_^
Buhbye...

No comments:

Post a Comment